A Bit About Us
At The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa, we think we live and work in the most beautiful place on earth and are here because we choose to be. We don’t pay lip service to being environmental. We do meaningful and relevant things that we think are pretty interesting. Read more about our Green Initiatives »
Our staff is comprised of people from all walks who have come together as a result of a mutual love for what we do. First and foremost that means making our guests’ stay memorable, regardless of the reason for travel. Our Mission is to create a home away from home for our guests. We get jazzed about doing that because it means really getting to know everyone who walks through our doors.
We have a dog… his name is Dave. He steals muffins and he steals hearts… beware! As part of the Pier Team, Dave’s been working hard to make all guests feel right at home.
Why Work at The Pier?
We are a dedicated team of people who take pride in what we do, where we work and who we work alongside. And hey… we just like to have fun at work. Don’t believe us? Watch this… I Got A Feelin’
We seek unique individuals that thrive on connecting with people and being part of a team. Enthusiasm, initiative and friendliness are essentials. Drive and a desire to learn are fundamentals.
If you think The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa might be a “good fit”, we’d love to hear from you.
- Be Our Guest program – receive a complimentary stay with breakfast
- $5 awesome lunches – homemade soups, salads and sandwiches from our Café
- Complimentary Gym Membership in Haven Fitness
- Extended Health & Dental plan with 50% premium coverage
- 50% discount on BC Transit ProPass
- Discounts on hotel services like dining in Haro’s Restaurant & Bar, spa treatments/products and hotel rooms
- Team Activities & Events — we know how to throw a good shin-dig!
- TV & DVD player and computer in the Team Lounge
Guest Services Positions
Food & Beverage Positions
- There are currently no positions available.
- Room_Attendant – Full Time
Haven Spa and Salon Positions
- Hair_Stylist and Salon_Assistant (Part-time or Full-time)
We are looking for a service-oriented, organized team players with exceptional people skills to join our Aveda Salon team in this upscale boutique property.
The Sidney Pier continually collects resumes for all positions in the hotel. Candidates are called for screening and/or interviews when vacancies become available. To view a detailed job description, please click on one of the position titles above.
Note: Documents are in PDF format, which requires Adobe Reader to view.
Please send resumes and cover letters in Word, rtf, text, or PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.